Why use a foliar Fungicide
Keep leaves healthy & intact:
- Diseases limit surface area for photosynthesis.
- Less photosynthesis = lower sugar production = lower yield!
Lower the production of Ethylene:
- Ethylene = responsible for ripening
- Higher ethylene levels = faster maturity = less grain fill days.
Lower’s plants respiration:
- Respiration is the burning of sugars to keep the plant cool at night.
- Lower respiration rates = more sugar available for grain production = higher yields.
When to use a foliar Fungicide
- Best Option @ Tassel – Provides Optimal ROI
- 2nd Option = V10 – Easier ground application option
- Optional Option = R3 – Maximize grain fill and TW